There is an art to setting boundaries and why? Because setting boundaries is often perceived as a way of separating ourselves from others. What if setting boundaries in relationships in family and work helped strengthen our connections, helped to create safety and trust for ourselves and with others?
NVC provides tools that offer a reframe of how boundaries give us more of what we want in life; more freedom, more choice, and a more abundant life!
In this workshop, you will experience:
- Why setting boundaries are challenging.
- What fears are activated when boundaries are set.
- The high cost of not setting boundaries.
- How to be authentic in your yes and no.
- And how setting boundaries are actually the glue to keeping relationships healthy and vibrant.
WHERE: GLENDALE UMC, 900 GLENDALE LANE, 37204
THIS CLASS IS NOW CLOSED.
I hope you will consider scheduling The Art of Setting Boundaries Workshop a priority in your life. The opportunities for increasing our authenticity when asking for what we want is important in living a life of compassion with ourselves and others.
I hope to see you!